| per delegate
| per day | contact us to arrange training at your location
This course provides delegates working in Social Care with a good understanding of some of the main conditions and illnesses that affect people who use adult social care services.
This course really is a must-have for anyone new to care, however, we have also found that experienced social care staff can gain new information with tips on how to support people with these conditions. It can act as a reminder of the why’s, do’s and don’ts of supporting people with these conditions in a person-centred way.
Group discussion and shared experiences are of real value in this course.
Assessment and Certification:
Through learning and discussing and with some exercises to reinforce learning, delegates will leave the course with a greater understanding of the content and how to support people who use adult social care services with those specific needs. Certificates are valid for 3 years.
This course constitutes 6 hours of Continuous Professional Development for entry to your own CPD log.
- Person-Centred Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Promoting Continence
- Skin Integrity
- Domiciliary Home Care Workers
- Residential and Nursing Home Staff
- Home Help and Live In Carers
We limit courses held at our training academy to 18 delegates, to ensure everyone is given an opportunity to learn and practise.
You can book single delegates or larger groups to attend, depending on course availability.
- A good understanding of English is required for delegates to get the best out of our training courses
- Delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance for our Skills for Care Endorsed training
- Light refreshments are provided for delegates attending training at TFC in Battle
- Delegates should bring their own lunch
Please contact us to find out more or to book this course at your location.