| per delegate
| per day | contact us to arrange training at your location
This course covers the core and mandatory training for social care staff that should be refreshed at least every 3 years. Delegates would ideally have completed the Care Certificate or be qualified to a minimum of Level 2 standard as this course will refresh their previous learning.
Refresher training in these subjects will assist you in complying with the CQC Fundamental Standards in Safety, Person-Centred Care, Consent, Food and Drink, Dignity and Respect, Complaints and Good Governance. (KLOEs Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive, Well-Led).
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Equality and Diversity
- Reporting and Recording
- Mental Capacity and Liberty Safeguarding
- Privacy and Dignity
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Oral Health / Personal Care
Assessment and Certification:
Through learning and discussing and with some exercises to reinforce learning, delegates will leave the course with a refreshed knowledge of prior learning not necessarily used on a daily basis in their current practice or role and ensure they are up to date with any changes in practices, policies and legislation. Ultimately, refresher training leads to a better quality of care and consistency for people who use Adult Social Care services. Certificates are valid for 3 years.
This course constitutes 6 hours of Continuous Professional Development for entry onto your own CPD log.
- Domiciliary Home Care Workers
- Residential and Nursing Home Staff
- Home Help and Live In Carers
We limit courses held at our training academy to 18 delegates, to ensure everyone is given an opportunity to learn and practise.
You can book single delegates or larger groups to attend, depending on course availability
- A good understanding of English is required for delegates to get the best out of our training courses
- Delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance for our Skills for Care Endorsed training
- Light refreshments are provided for delegates attending training at TFC in Battle
- Delegates should bring their own lunch
Please contact us to find out more or to book this course at your location.