Social Care Courses
Essential, Core and Mandatory Training
for the provision of safe, effective, professional and competent care
We are an industry-specific training provider of essential, mandatory, core and specialised training for the social care sector. Our well-equipped facility and carefully planned training enable us to provide delegates with practical care skills and up to date knowledge, with the aim of improving the lives of people who use adult social care services.
We understand that cost is always a consideration which is why we have designed our courses to suit most budgets. We advise that you download the Care Certificate from Skills for Care to train your staff, and then book our practical and specialist courses to support you with meeting your regulatory obligations. From between £90 and £135 per head per year your staff will be fully trained by us, and engaged with you as an employer who invests in them and their future.
We have 6 core training courses to choose from. We also have a catalogue of shorter courses that we can train your teams in, including: PEG, Stoma Care, MND, MS, Personality Disorder, Bipolar, Palliative and End of Life Care, Person-Centred Care Notes and Conflict Management. Contact us to discuss these courses or other specific training needs that you may have.
Take a look at our Social Care Courses below to see what training is right for you and your team.
Assisting and Moving in Social Care, including Moving and Handling of Objects
Emergency First Aid in Social Care
Core and Mandatory
Competency Updates in Core and Mandatory Subjects for Social Care, Three yearly Refresher
Assisting and Moving in Social Care with First Aid for Social Care Annual Refresher
Supporting People with Specific Needs in Social Care
Essential, Core and Mandatory Training for Social Care Annual Refresher
What people are saying about us
Social Care workers are required to have a strong understanding of various aspects so they can fulfil their day-to-day tasks safely and exceptionally. Our expert training is an ideal solution to upskill your team. Find out what others say about our courses...
- From working with Training for Care to deliver training to my care team I am confident that they understand the issues that care staff face whilst at work. They work hard to ensure people leave a training course having learned skills that will help them to provide a good standard of care to our service usersShirley MRegistered Manager Domiciliary Care
- I have been in the care industry for around 10 years, and I can honestly say that the training I have received from Janet has been the most useful. The way the training is presented is outstanding, group participation is welcomed and I feel that all the training I have done has helped me to be a more competent and confident carerHayley NCare Worker
- Very good course, very helpful.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course
- Excellent trainer with a passion for the subject content.LearnerSupporting People with Specific Needs Course
- I hadn’t expected to be able to use a Defib machine in training, so that was really good.LearnerEmergency First Aid for Social Care Course
- It refreshed my skills, I learnt something new.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care with First Aid for Social Care Annual Refresher
- We were able to try different techniques with different equipment on ourselves.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course