Training for Care South East is an Endorsed Provider with Skills for Care so you can be assured of a high-quality training experience.
We are an industry specific training provider of essential, mandatory, core and specialised training for the social care sector. All of our staff have a background of working in social care organisations including domiciliary home care, live in care, residential care and supported living environments.
A team with passion
Our Head Trainer, Janet, has been working in social care since 1989. She later qualified with a Degree in Social Sciences, a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Services - Adult Management; and then gained her PGCE Teaching qualification from the University of Brighton in 2019.
Take a look at our Social Care Courses to see what training is right for you and your team.
CPD & Certification
In addition to developing their skills and knowledge, all graduates from our training courses are presented with a Training Certificate which can be included with your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) log entries.
Our Training is Skills For Care Endorsed
The Skills for Care endorsement framework is the bespoke quality mark for learning and development providers within the adult social care sector. Skills for Care helps create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce.
Our Skills For Care endorsement shows:
· Our exemplary commitment to meeting the needs of our learners.
· Compliance with the social model of care.
· We measure the impact of our training on the lives of the people who need care and support.
What People are Saying About us
Training of your Social Care staff should be more than just a tick box exercise. Our courses will develop your staff to be competent, confident and professional and to deliver safe, effective and person-centred care to your service users. Find out what others say about our courses …
- From working with Training for Care to deliver training to my care team I am confident that they understand the issues that care staff face whilst at work. They work hard to ensure people leave a training course having learned skills that will help them to provide a good standard of care to our service usersShirley MRegistered Manager Domiciliary Care
- I have been in the care industry for around 10 years, and I can honestly say that the training I have received from Janet has been the most useful. The way the training is presented is outstanding, group participation is welcomed and I feel that all the training I have done has helped me to be a more competent and confident carerHayley NCare Worker
- Very good course, very helpful.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course
- Excellent trainer with a passion for the subject content.LearnerSupporting People with Specific Needs Course
- I hadn’t expected to be able to use a Defib machine in training, so that was really good.LearnerEmergency First Aid for Social Care Course
- It refreshed my skills, I learnt something new.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care with First Aid for Social Care Annual Refresher
- We were able to try different techniques with different equipment on ourselves.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course