Online BookingOur booking system is user-friendly and convenient to use
Individual or Group BookingsBook places at our training academy, or ask us to come to your location for a day
Choose one of our practical and engaging courses to raise your standards and ensure compliance.
We ensure that we keep our training courses up to date with any regulatory or guidance changes so you can feel comfortable in the knowledge that booking your staff on our training year after year is more than just a tick box exercise.
Assisting and Moving in Social Care, including Moving and Handling of Objects
Emergency First Aid in Social Care
Core and Mandatory
Competency Updates in Core and Mandatory Subjects for Social Care, Three yearly Refresher
Assisting and Moving in Social Care with First Aid for Social Care Annual Refresher
Supporting People with Specific Needs in Social Care
Essential, Core and Mandatory Training for Social Care Annual Refresher
What people are saying about us
Social Care workers are required to have a strong understanding of various aspects so they can fulfil their day-to-day tasks safely and exceptionally. Our expert training is an ideal solution to upskill your team. Find out what others say about our courses...
- From working with Training for Care to deliver training to my care team I am confident that they understand the issues that care staff face whilst at work. They work hard to ensure people leave a training course having learned skills that will help them to provide a good standard of care to our service usersShirley MRegistered Manager Domiciliary Care
- I have been in the care industry for around 10 years, and I can honestly say that the training I have received from Janet has been the most useful. The way the training is presented is outstanding, group participation is welcomed and I feel that all the training I have done has helped me to be a more competent and confident carerHayley NCare Worker
- Very good course, very helpful.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course
- Excellent trainer with a passion for the subject content.LearnerSupporting People with Specific Needs Course
- I hadn’t expected to be able to use a Defib machine in training, so that was really good.LearnerEmergency First Aid for Social Care Course
- It refreshed my skills, I learnt something new.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care with First Aid for Social Care Annual Refresher
- We were able to try different techniques with different equipment on ourselves.LearnerAssisting and Moving in Social Care Course